Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weird week, today's radio show, and other ramblings...

It's been a weird week to say the least; makes me wonder if it has to do with the solar eclipse on the 22nd. Anyhow, the week began with a family member confessing a rather important secret to me (which I cannot divulge publicly). Surprising? Yes. Shocking? Perhaps. But I wasn't so convinced and decided not to pursue it further. Even if the secret is fact, it's best I keep it the way it's been...a secret.

Then, my day job has been well, unusual. We had server issues affecting the network for hours at a time, so I wasn't able to access files. That was a bit annoying... I think many of us are experiencing shifts, and it's been raising a lot of unnecessary fears. With a solar eclipse in the not too distant future, actually in a few days, those of us who are metaphysically inclined are saying it's a prequel to 2012 and everything associated with it. I'm not even *thinking* 2012 until December 31, 2011. I'm sure the solar eclipse will be breathtaking if not for the presumption it's bringing changes within our consciousness. But the whole week has been quite bizarre... friends are having strange dreams, people are losing their homes (or being displaced), family quarrels are spinning out of control, and other visible 'signs'. I was close to quitting my job yesterday because it's the most redundant, backward place I ever experienced in terms of employment. But my logical, practical mind prevailed once again and I am returning on Monday. "It's that paycheck!" "Gotta keep a roof over my head"...yada yada yada... it's not enough. It feels by staying with a mediocre job I'm living a lie; I deserve living a exemplary life which doesn't include 8 hours of inconvenience, Monday to Friday. I rather use the 8 hours in more meaningful ways...

Today's my radio show @ 3pm eastern and the subject is The Karmic Backstory. I invite you to listen and even call the show for readings...
Achieve Radio

Tomorrow's the Spirit Gathering in NYC. If you're interested in coming, the gathering begins at 3pm sharp. Call (212) 567-9688 for details.

Anyhow, it's time to meditate before showtime. Enjoy your weekend!