Friday, July 10, 2009

Ahhhhh... it's Friday...and you know what?

T.G.I.F.!!!!!!!!

I'm excited with some major accomplishment over the past few days, from giving face-to-face readings at A.R.E. of NY Edgar Cayce Center, to a new promotional campaign, to becoming member of Best American Psychics, and so much more... so much I'm ditching the routine, stale, mundane, mediocre 'daytime obligation'...for one day. I'm returning on Monday. You may ask if I have such a thriving practice, why commit to a day job? I have stable employment and a regular paycheck. It keeps a roof over my head, pays the bills, and puts food on the table (and food in Maggie's kitty dish). Just doing readings alone is not financially sustainable right now. So...I work. It's not my ideal career but a necessity. If I lose my job, sure it'll be a blow but not end of the world. In fact, it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

And that leads me to another topic: Some people say psychics - intuitives - and mediums should not charge money for God given abilities. In order to receive quality guidance from an ethical reader, compensation is more than fair because you pay for time and ENERGY. And LOTS of energy. If churches and spiritual organizations rely on finances to keep doors open, then reliable psychics require funds to stay afloat. Nevertheless, I keep my rates reasonable especially during a 'tight' economy. And my service speaks for itself; I don't have to justify to anyone why I charge for readings. You're paying for a service, my time, and my energy. As I get off that soapbox (ha ha!), I'm spending this Friday getting things done and preparing for a very busy Saturday. I'm booked to give readings in New Jersey tomorrow, and I have to travel a good distance by train, there and back.

I might pay Wave Hill a visit today; if not, definitely tomorrow. Well, it's early morning now, and I just fed primadonna, more-vocal-than-ever-lately Maggie...and she's quite boisterous to begin with. Any feline who's lived on earth for 20 years has a right to be demanding, eh?

I close this blog entry by reminding you God is always in control and He brightens our days with miracles beyond our wildest dreams; let go of the need to control, let go of always being right, let go of blaming and guilt, let go of hanging on to what no longer works, let go of old pain and worn-out patterns, and PREPARE for change. Be open and receptive to Divine good now!