Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gawd, if you ain't psychic, don't claim to be!

I never claimed to be psychic. If anything, I'm an intuitive who uses tarot and oracle cards for answers...my clairvoyance kicks in when I accurately tap into the person's vibration. Enough said. Unfortunately, there are so called psychics who are good at giving practical advice and saying what you want to hear but that doesn't make them psychic. Far from it! I'm glad 'Best American Psychics' is around to promote ethical, experienced practitioners. I became a member recently after having my skills tested and profile approved. But I never said anything about being psychic. I get frustrated having a reading or two from those who are 'psychic masters' but failed to show psychic ability. Consultants, advisors, counselors, readers... yes. Psychic? Not necessarily. And it becomes a waste of time, energy and MONEY in the long run. Choose your readers carefully...

Had to get that off my chest. June Starlet, I love you hun and you are indeed PSYCHIC!