Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chipmunk retuns, greeted by a hungry oriole, meditating under the sun...

My latest trip to Wave Hill this morning, and even the bus ride home coming back, had more signs, symbols and messages than possibly imaginable. I take a city bus to Wave Hill and it was normal, somewhat uneventful. At Wave Hill's grand lawn, I meditated under the late morning sun, adjacent to a Tai Chi group in action some distance away. It looked extremely interesting but seemed liked a private party so I didn't impose. Anyhow...the meditation. Well, I thanked my Heavenly Father for all divine blessings, abundance, health and wellness. I think meditating in the sunlight works best for me... the natural Vitamin D and connecting with the Sun's energy... is just remarkable. A few flashes came to my subconscious mind such as the appearance of filling out a form. Couldn't tell if it was employment or housing.

The other vision was actually a soul-to-connection with George. Yep, he's back. If you ever read my old blog on MySpace, I documented a strange connection with someone I see day to day named George (his alias, not real first name). My soul was permitted to meet his in terms of some things that were frustrating me about our interactions in real life / physical world. I said that I'm not expecting much but I think it's time we ditch small talk and at least have a cordial conversation. George said he'll try but couldn't make any guarantees. Oh yay. But at least he got the gist of my concerns. Then his soul left to attend to real life things and I returned to my physical body.

I sat on the lawn for about an hour and then, barefoot on the grass, did a grounding ritual with Mother Earth to release toxins and impurities from my spiritual and physical bodies. I believe it works...!

After meditating, I went to look for the nature hut. I got lost *again* but ran into a nice guy named Jake who was visiting Wave Hill with his wife and mother. He was on Woodland Trails alone when I came across his path, so to speak. I told him I was looking for the hut; he'd never heard of it despite coming to Wave Hill for years. To make a long story short, we found an obscure trail leading to the obscure nature hut. Jake was definitely in awe of his new find. I felt right at home. He later left to meet his family and I stayed. Then Lynn arrived. I met her during my first encounter with the nature hut. Small world. What were the chances I'd ever see her again? We talked about wearing long pants and bringing bug repellent whenever hiking on the trails. The nature hut is a little buggy so hiker prepare! Chipmunk came back to say hello and he was closer to the hut than last time. When leaving the hut, I spotted a ravenous oriole having worm for lunch. And enjoying it.

Three small bottles of water and 2 golden apples later, it was time to bid Wave Hill farewell until next time. The bus ride back was when symbols were plenty... kept seeing numbers such as 555 (twice), numbers adding up to 6 or 9, so I definitely took notice. I just juiced a bunch of apples and about to make a grilled chicken salad before showering and heading for central Jersey later this afternoon. It's suppose to rain...thunderstorms to be exact. At least I'll be indoors giving readings at a birthday party.

Oh and my upstairs neighbor, who already has two sons living with him, just brought in his other 2 kids from the Dominican Republic. *sigh*... I hope they're trained!